Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin decorating with Laura

     Instead of going into Laura's class and reading a book for her birthday, her teacher invited me into her class to help with the decorating of pumpkins.  I was running around in work and was afraid for a little while that I wouldnt be able to make it, but alas, I did make it only a couple of minutes late.  The class has been doing a descriptive writing exercise where they will describe the pumpkin that they decorated and someone from another class will have to find which one they were writing about based on their description.  I'm sure no one else in the class will be talking about bacon on their pumpkins!! 
     She was so happy to be showing me how to write on her pumpkin.  She is always so funny and happy.  She has alot of nice friends too who are as equally silly as she is and may even be a bit more hippie than she is, if thats possible. 

No comments: