Thursday, October 02, 2008

Dont mess around with Jack(s) Spaghetti










Jack has made the transition from his little guy chair to a seat at the dinner table.....but just dont mess with his meal. He still had about a half of his spaghetti and meat sauce on his plate, not to mention his face. Catherine made the near fatal mistake of reaching over to steal some of his food. Off the seat in an instant Jack chased Catherine around the table tugging at her mouth. At first we didnt have any idea what he was doing....he was trying to open her mouth and pull the spaghetti out. He almost did it too.....He's very territorial, especially about his food.


Lyn went and got her locks clipped tonight so I took the opportunity to lecture about the need for everyone to be in bed at 7:30.....yeah right Daddy-O. Jim and I went to his wrestling sign-ups tonight. So it will be wrestling, basketball, baseball(of course) and then hockey for him. Laura still has soccer....and that Catherine can swing a mean baseballl bat. She scrunches her face and lets out a growl while she swings. I thought I'd lay one in there and let her tap tap the ball.....sure enough she hit the plastic balll right back at me. How unfortunate for me.


Day off tomorrow......I havent seen the list yet.

Got some pictures of Lyn's birthday cupcakes and the kids everyday activities on the street. Everyday when I get home there is usually at least all our kids playing in the street and yard. Spent two years clearing out the back yard, killing all the weed trees and Doe taking the machine to flatten it out to play......where do the kids play-in the front yard. So the green grass has a pitching mound, home plate and all the bases. No complaints though, its fun not to have to run up and down the little hill......I'm not getting any younger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I did some of the clearing of the stuff in the backyard

frank528 said...

Sorry David, forgot to include the most important servants.