Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where is the Saw?




About thirty years ago Patsy and Penny were over Patsy's house. Sean had found a way to maneuver his head in between the spokes of his bed and got his head stuck there. Kevin was traumatized when they went for the saw thinking they were going to cut his head off. But first.....where is the camera.

Fast forward to last night. Catherine comes running into the living room yelling to me that Laura is in trouble and she needs my help. I look into the room and all I see is Laura's legs flapping like a Kibby. She had been standing on her bed, dropped a poster behind the headboard. She laid down and put her head behind the headboard looking for the mushroom part of the poster she had dropped. One problem though, she had managed to to wedge her head against the wall behind the headboard. Oh the drama.....No, I didnt run for the camera like the sadistic twins. Damn, wish I would have thought of it!!! I called Patsy and Penny tonight to inform them that they were the first ones I thought of when this happened. Penny talked to Laura on the phone and told Laura that she was lucky her head wasnt squished like a tomato. The therapy that she has driven these kids to.

No comments: