Monday, October 27, 2008



Jimmy has created once again the lineup for the opening game of the 2009 season. Uncle Bobby (Eddies brother) is in center field and Uncle Patrick is leading off playing shortstop. I asked him why I was batting ninth and he told me that pitchers bat ninth in national league stadiums.

Bill will be happy to know that he is the closer and I really dont know what Jamie is...something about heart. Aunt Jo is in left field. We are going to have to put up that green monster wall by opening day. Charlies dad is playing third and Mom was very proud to know that she was playing first base and batting second. Uncle jerry is in his customary number 3 spot in the order. Cant wait for the opening pitch. I think i'm going and groove one in and show them who owns the plate. He was talking earlier about David playing and I'm thinking that he put him on his team. The debate was whether David was a kid or an adult. I guess he won out.

I also must remember that we have a bet on who will win the world series. He picked the Phillies and I had the Rays. I owe him a sprite I think. He'll come up with something else I'm sure when its time to pay up.

No comments: