Saturday, November 01, 2008

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups









Mike offered me a bucket of candy as a dowry. I was hungry......

























Those peanut butter cups. They are my favorite. I think I am becoming one. And another thing, Peter Pan, Robin Hood...arent they interchangable. i'm not so sure I've watched either.
Last night we had the awesome, fun time of walking the streets in search of tricks or treats. For the second year in a row Clay, Will, Tracy and Mike came to join us. This year Zach and Darlene also walked the streets. Umple Eddie wore a baseball head mask for a little while while he pushed Jack on the stroller. Jack stayed in the stroller so Eddie would run up to the door trick or treating.

All of the kids were very well behaved and we were all done by a little after 7pm. Afterwards, the Blatts came over with Grammy Micki and the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my LORD...what are you wearing James???