Monday, November 10, 2008

Cuz Patricks B-day and....that Laura

The Family spent Sunday going over to Kevin's house celebrating little Patricks birthday party. The whole fam was there. Sean and Karen had their new little buggah there too. Afterwards, we went over to Bill and Thresa's house where Big Bill built a mountain of Bud Lights in front of him. He ended up spilling one on his lap after making fun of Lyn. It was karma I say.
Now for that Laura...On the way to the birthday party we were going past the local Burger King. Outside the Kings restaurant there were a couple of "ladies" walking in with their kids. They were dressed as some who paid no attention to the recommended sizes of their clothing. Laura looks at them and says--Hey, I thought you could get fined if you trick or treat, its not Halloween anymore (thinking they were in costume).....I almost pee'd my pants and got into an accident. She had no idea why I was laughing.
This afternoon we went and picked up the kids at school. After we picked up Laura and were waiting for Jimmy, William came over while he and Tracy were waiting for Clayton. The two lovebirds were sitting together so I moved over and went to take a picture with my cell phone. As I was about to click Will put his arm around her.....ahhhhhhhhh those buggahs.
Jimmy had his first hockey game of the year and he scored on a breakaway. He is getting much better in hockey but baseball is still his sport. He cant wait for the announcement of the MVP award. He's hoping for Dustin to get it. Lyn and I went to meet with his teacher tonight at the school. All the kids love going to school. I got to chaperone on Friday when the kids went to a play called Junie B (I think) Jones. It was pretty funny.
With all these new babies around, I'm thinking we are due for another one.............

















Eileen and Baby Franny.















i think she looks like NeeNee


















No comments: