Sunday, February 03, 2008

MY GOD

23 days, 19 hours and 4 minutes left. I'm looking at the sample questions ( and wrong answers) and wondering what the hell am i doing????????

Went to Wal-Mart with the three oldest this morning. There was a big sale on baseball equiptment. Laura had to buy a pink baseball bat for T-ball, Catherine needed a pink soccer ball and Jimmy being Jimmy needed to upgrade everything. They also got a t-ball plate with a ball on a string.

After the big shopping trip we landed at Dunkin donuts for some healthy donuts and lemonade. Catherine saw a bathroom that she hadnt been in so she had to go potty to mark her territory. I was headed to check on her and Laura in the ladies room and there was a lady sitting nearby who apparently hadnt seen the two of them enter. Of course I open the ladies room door and the nosebag got all excited. I love doing that to people.

Aunt Jo came over as usual yesterday. When I got home last night Lyn told me that she had been talking to Aunt Jo and they thought it was a good idea that I join a country club to have something on my own, playing golf or something.

Did I say there was only 23 Days left !!!!!!

No comments: