Thursday, July 02, 2009

Random June pics

DONT FORGET TO GO TO MY MAY 25 POST-HER NAME WAS LOLA....I forgot that I never posted it........

Jimmy loved the EspnZone. We spent hours bowling, playing football, basketball, video games, shooting hockey and on and on it went. While we went into the inner harbor Jimmy was on the front (bow) of our little paddle boat.
Jimmy's first plane ride. He was so cool about it.

We ended up in the front row.


Played hockey at the ESPN zone.



Spent the first day in the inner harbor with a peddle boat until Eddie found an electric boat. Then we relaxed the second day.




Jim Jim had an awesome year in baseball.





He's so fun to hang with






Eddie just couldnt stand the leaves and branches on the roof and in the gutter.







My babies beating me in arcade games again.








And here is the tasty Fathers day cake that all four of them made for me. mmmm..chocolate~








No comments: