Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Red Sox game

I'm doing good this year. Aunt Jo and I attended the Red Sox game last night. We met up with her friend Pat and his daughter. Again, great seats looking right at that wonderful green monster. I noticed during the night when certain things would happen, I'd immediately think of how Jimmy would react to it. Varitek hit a homer and Jacoby stole a base and Manny didn't hustle out a force out, he loves those things.
Woke up this morning with the little buggahs all surrounding me again in bed. Jack came in first so I hid under the sheets. He wasnt sure but he kept yelling "Dayday dayday" until I emerged. Catherine came next followed by James and Laura.
We played baseball on the front lawn before Jimmy's bus. I ran too late so I told Jimmy I would drive him to school so he could pitch strikes to me. Laura and Catherine joined in. Jack was running around in his diaper on the lawn till Lyn came out and joined us all giving the poor buggah some pants.

2 comments:

sann said...

Jim...I just love your blog!!
Your Southern Sis

frank528 said...

Thank you southern sis. Its addictive once you get started writing.