Thursday, October 05, 2017

Looks like we made it.....again

Barry decided to come to Boston one more time.  Of course we have gone to two goodbye concerts for the poor guy but i'm not complaining.  He is such an entertainer and Jackie knows alot of his songs....well, i sing alot of them and our shared iTunes account has several of the songs so when Barry sings the songs he knows them as well.  ...We had a blast !!!
   What would be a trip to the Garden if we didnt stop for a trolley first.  And then we headed over to Quincy Market to get some grub.  Jackie just wanted to get some pizza so thats what we got...after walking and looking at each booth.  The pizza was pretty good though.
This is where we sat down at Quincy Market and the area just caught my eye for some reason.
I must say...My selfie skills stink.  The picture never comes out good.  Jackie had to take my phone away from me and take this picture.  Yes, I've turned into one of those old guys who cant keep up with technology.

      The stage can be seen in the background.  It looks far away but we were actually at a great point to see the stage.  We were right behind the goalie net (if it were there) and the stage is on the other side of the floor, so it really was some good seats.  StubHub came through for me once again.ss


No comments: