Monday, December 23, 2019

Halloween 2019...It all for Cooper, our own little Tiny Tim

October 31st came around and the only one eligible to go trick or treaten was my little Jackie boy.  As a freshly minted 13 year old, I asked him if he was going trick or treaten....He was very undecided about it so I told him that he had to go out and have some fun.  But he didn't have a costume...Oh hog wash I say, go find something in the basement or garage and get out there.....Sure enough he found himself a skeleton mask.  I told him I'd join him old school so I found myself a softball mask with one of mommy's scarfs as a headdress.  I was going as a softball raccoon serial killer....
So off we went around the neighborhoods and collected goodies from all....One house we went to there was a lady leaving the house looking at me and Jack and she says "Teenagers !!!"....I took off my mask and exposed a fifty something year old man and said to her.."Its worse than that lady"...!!!  I would speak to the people in the house and show them my bag and let them know about my poor son Cooper who was home sick and couldn't come out with us.  The Reeses Peanut butter cups flew in my bag...No, I have no sham...but we had fun and he got one more year of fun...

No comments: