Thursday, November 01, 2018

Red Sox Parade

I am sooooo happy that they got to go to the Red Sox parade with Ant Jo.  Yes, they missed skool to go....but its such a cool day and they are very good students so I think they can rebound.  Besides, I checked with an official from the End line and I was given a final ruling.....There are no DO-OVERS.so the time to create memories is when they are right in front of you......
Really though, they were so happy and proud to go there....One of the best parts was when Catherine told me that she walked in to Ant Jo's work and everybody knew her, Jack and Erin.  Cat was so impressed about how famous she was.......Just hearing them talk about the day made me so happy!!!


Cat told me that Big Papi was in one of the Duck Boats and looked right over at her, Jack and Erin and pointed at them.....What a memory of a lifetime for them....I love this picture, Jack looks immersed in something....probably something that Devers is doing....I just keep looking at this picture and it makes me wonder whats stirring up there....and while i'm thinking about that I see Cathering smiling at me in the background....I mean really, how cant you just love these kids !!!

No comments: