Thursday, February 01, 2018

Riding on the Animal Car....you would do it too..admit it!!!



Okay, picture you walking through the mall, maybe with someone else your own age.  You walk by these motorized animals and you see kids riding on them.  The first thing that goes through your mind is "geez, that looks so cool, I wish I could do that...but it would be too embarrassing...I'm too old for that....Well, that is exactly why you bring children with you.  They are, and have been, a walking and talking excuse to act like a child all these years.  These little motorized Teddy Bears spoke to me.  Thank goodness for Catherine. 
We had to go to the mall to get some chocolates at Lindt for work and Jimmy was more than happy to drive me and Catherine came along for the ride.  Catherine is always up for an adventure.  Jimmy went to school with the girl that was working the kiosk so he wouldn't be coerced.  Though I dont think he'd really care now that I think about it.  He was just too mature for this ride....some of us arent!!

No comments: