Wednesday, September 02, 2015

First Day of Skool......2015 School days

      Laura was so good to Catherine.  Catherine was very nervous about the first day of school.  This was around 6:30am that Cat was on Laura's bed looking at God Knows what, probably the school website.  Laura has such a kind heart....i think sh'e going to be okay in life....She had a tryout for a new swim team last night and said it went horrible....Kara says she aced it.....a little hard on herself i think....i know her goggles fell off....that could be it..but i'm sure she was great.
     I called the house last night before they went to bed so i could day goodnight.  I talked to Catherine and made sure not to mention school......She got a little upset and told me she was nervous.  All i could do was tell her it was okay to be nervous and if she gets nervous its okay.....i dont know if that helped at all but it seemed to......she went to sleep because she didnt call back.  She's the sweetest girl I know that Catherine girl.
                                                                   and here is Joe Cool
                Of course we got out early to play tennis ball....He's got nobody to tell he's first now....he's always first.  I'm thinking he enjoys having all the attention.
      saying goodbye as he jumps onto the bus....for the first time, solo!!
      and here is our First time High schooler.....I even think he was a bit nervous on the first day...he wont admit it, of course, but he was.
      My two little angels getting all ready to go......

     Another picture of Joe Cool,......because you just cant have one.....and speaking of being nervous for day one of school...my poor little buggah wouldnt leave my side this morning and was fumbling with everything.  I got up early to see Jimmy off to school and Jackie was right with me.  As soon as i sat on the couch, he was attached to my side hugging me the whole time.  I'm not complaining at all...He is a cute buggah.  Then came the clothing drama and the lunch money drama...but thats a daily occurrence....they are growing up for sure
                                                                                      This one is from 2008, first day of skool
Just looking at memories from 2007....I think I could just cry

No comments: