Friday, September 25, 2015

Red Sox game with Jimmy....


     Jimmy told me a month or so ago to make sure I got tickets to the Red Sox.  Loving that he still wants to go to the Red Sox with me, I was going to get them on Stub Hub but Ant Joe came through with two different games in two weeks.  He asked me during the game  what I thought the record was of games that we attended.  The got me to thinking, I never really paid much attention to the game or score...I really enjoy the experience...so I went on the blog to check out past Red Sox games....We have gone to a lot of games!!!  Its funny to watch and see him grow up through blogs of Red Sox games that we went to.
     We were sitting in our seats and I looked onto the field and said to Jimmy "That looks like Bobby"...he said he was thinking the same thing.  We went running down and sure enough there they were on the field with April, Billy, Bobby and Haley.  Such a great family.  Billy has Alopecia and they do a lot of fundraising for it and there was some sort of a photo op for it.  I also ran into an old friend from high school and his wife.  They were celebrating their wedding anniversary and they decided to do it in the greatest place on earth.  Dave just married off his daughter last week and he was still smiling from it talking all about it. 

     Big Papi never lets us down, he blasted one into the monster seats tonight early on....The lead didn't last but we got to scream for a home runner !!!
     I suppose we could always park up close to the park but there is nothing like taking a subway for the experience of it all. 
     As I was walking out the door Laura warned me not to go with light pants....so we had some McDonalds on the way there and I didn't last very long.....that was on the left pant leg...this picture is of my right pant leg, a little bit of ketchup and barbeque sauce with the Chicken Fingers from the park.

No comments: