Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Repulsive iphone app's

Here's what happens when I let Jackie and Catherine play on my iphone.  I have had this app on the phone, as well as about a hundred other ones.  Last night, as usual, I got into bed last and Catherine was in my spot on the bed and mommy was fast asleep next to her.  So, I go to pick up Cat to bring her to bed (not an easy task, she's getting bigger and older and I'm getting older).  So I put the phone down on the bed.  Apparently, the Fart app was on and I hit one of the numbers and it went off with this repulsive sound....It took me a full second to figure out what the hell it was....  I was hoping the little Italian wouldn't wake up, but if she did she probably thought I was to blame.  Its a disgusting noise and the laughter was reserved for only me....I got a good chuckle going into bed and not a soul was awake to share it with me....

No comments: