Tuesday, January 01, 2013

The simpler things....a milk jug

     Did you ever do some things when you were a kid and then one day, maybe twenty or thirty yearslater you remember it and become a kid all over again???  Yes, that happens to me all too often.  One of those things was seeing an empty milk jug on the kitchen counter.  After rinsing it, I got the overwhelming temptation to put it on the ground and loosen the cap, just like I used to.  Once on the ground you wait, wait and then SMASH it.  If you dont fasten the cap just right it flies out like a projectile across the room..ohhh the memories.  Well, who better to share this with then my little hippie Laura.  So Laura was nearby in the house and I called her into the garage and shared this little bit of destruction with her.  She loved it!!!!  Now, every time we have an empty milk or cider jug we put it aside in the garage and get away from all the other creatures for our own secret acts of destruction. 

No comments: