Monday, September 10, 2012

random photos from summer

                                                  James and I went to a Sox game in mid-August.....


                                                           Mark and Robin from George's
                                                           Catherine lost a tooth recently
                                Will and Laura at the Labor day party over Tracy and mike's house
                           I came home one day from work and saw this whole crew on the lawn.
                                   Jackie got these treats to celebrate his first day of kindergarten
     Lyn and I went out for some drinks recently and were sitting out on the street level seating.  All of a sudden this freak guy comes running down the street dressed this way.  He came by again and I yelled to him how much i appreciate superheroes.....he donned this pose and I just couldnt resist a picture.  I have come to learn that he might be a radio personality in the city who does these things around.....its a bad economy they say so you have to take jobs when they offer them.

No comments: