Monday, March 09, 2009

Joanne the Snowman!!


WE GOT ONE!!!!

Finally, We got a snowman that is somewhat respectable. When I left the house this morning I was excited for the heavy snow we received overnight. We could make a snowman. My delight turned into tears when I learned that 3 of the four were sick and would not make the call. Jimmy stayed home but Laura made it to school. I ended up making the snowman myself after work...with the kids looking on in the windows of course. That there is a snowman that looks somewhat presentable gives us hope for the future. We know he'll be back again someday. It was Joanne's turn to be named for the snowman. One year we got neighbor Roger the snowman and Midge had gained naming rights for several little white men over the years. It was Joanne's turn. Joanne lives across the street and is somewhat of a celebrity around here.








Josephina came over the other day to visit us. I was the only one she would go to. Neener neener neener.
Erin, Laura and Catherine were goofing around.




No comments: