Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Ump's Birthday party



Tonight was the ump's birthday party at the old ranch. Aunt Paula and uncle Bobby came by to celebrate along with Aunt Janie, Chrissy, Kara, Nana, Doe, Makayla and Dominick, Erin and the little buggahs. We had a football birthday cake and some cool gifts for the ump. The kids were very excited all week to be able to sing and celebrate. Bobby brought two pounds of shrimp and I must say, they were very good.
After the party we went to the gentlemans club for some entertainment and liquid refreshments.
Catherine wasnt feeling all too good tonight as she passed out before seven p.m.. She ended up in bed with us last night so I think she was out of sorts.
Plans were made for a trip to Camden yards this year. It will be Jimmy's first trip on an airplane and everyone is so nervous about it. I dont think it will be a problem for him to be left alone in the hotel room so that Eddie and I can go out....nah...I'm thinking his hand wont leave mine the whole weekend.
Aunt Jo watched the kids all day while Mommy and I went to Boston for my monthly appointments. Jack was very good I hear....but I dont hear the bad...but I reallly think he was okay. Laura and Jimmy went skiing tonight again and some guy tried picking up Lyn asking her if there was a Mr. Snow Bunny...........I cant leave her anywhere.

No comments: