Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Catherine starts School !

Today is a big day in the life of Catherine. Its her first day in pre-school. From all accounts she walked in like she owned the place. Kara checked on her several times during the classes and said she was perfect. I couldnt wait to talk to her about it. She was excited talking to me about it.
Tomorrow night James and I have tickets to the Bruins. We are very excited. They are awesome seats. Lately he's been kind of grumpy and all I have to tell him is how many days we have left to go to the game and that seems to cheer him up. He's doing alot of things which sometimes I feel is real good and other times not so good. We'd rather keep him busy then leave him idle.
Laura is so funny. She comes in and sits in the bed in the morning and carries on this great conversation as a five year old would. She just talks and talks, the facial expressions are priceless. She's happy and laughs alot.
Jack is walking all over the place. He loves his dog Frankie. He sometimes just dives on him and does his improvised bark. When yell out 'ruff ruff' he laughs hysterically. He's mostly a mommy's boy, as is jimmy. He likes giving high fives and having me do the 'claw'.
I have the bar exam next month. The studying is every night after work for about four hours. Its kind of hell and nerve wracking. 34 days and 17 hours left.

No comments: