Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Tik Tok ....Just dance baby

     I was notified while i was on my way home from work that I was to bring home dinner....They do this by thanking me for cooking them dinner....it was Jimmy this time....oh what a sucker I am....Anyway, off to the grocery store and they have some really good hot dinners and cooked chicken there so Fried Chicken it was with some french fries...makes it so much better and easier.   After everyone ate, Laura asked me...actually told me that we were going out and playing catch with the football...Well, there were two more inside and we couldnt let that happen.  Jimmy came out and
played football with us and then Catherine joined us for a game of wiffle ball.  It was Laura and I against Jimmy and Catherine.  Well, the final score was disputed...We either lost 15 to 4 or like I said, we came back in the last inning to complete a walk off win...Its in dispute and we'll leave it at that ....
and then there was the tik tok's ......Catherine let us all know she wanted to do a tik tok...I suppose they pick out a song and everyone usually choreographs the dance moves....as if we all need that...maybe they need guidance but some of us are born with natural moves...yes, thats it isnt it ??


No comments: