Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Trombone not so shorty

Bonnie and Clyde
  Jackie had his winter concert last night at the High School.  I was very impressed with how well they do.  He was hesitant about the trombone at first but now he really likes it.  Because its such a quiet instrument all the other kids at home are just smitten with it too.  He's fun when he gets into something and he tries very hard with it.
     I was accompanied by Ant Joe and mommy to the concert.  I like these things because they dont last that long but they are very entertaining.  When I see him over with his friends I swear i could just look at him all night long and just crack up laughing.  I don't know, but i just do.  Last weekend he slept over aunt jo's and i was at the lake.  I called him before sleep and we exchanged really bad jokes.  He got a joke book for Christmas and he went through it.  He's a gas!!!
     And another thing i noticed last night....all of a sudden, the little buggah is getting tall.  I saw him walking with his classmates and he is starting to tower over the other boys.  Its amazing you dont notice that as much when you are with them everyday. 

No comments: