Thursday, January 04, 2018

Ice skating at two degrees

I could just squeeze those cheeks
 Picture it, two degrees out at the lake and we ask Laura what she wants to do.....Two degrees now, dont forget that part.  "Lets go ice skating", she says.  Well, anything is better than just sitting at home I suppose.  Our new lake town has an outdoor skating rink and we took  advantage of it.  I love that these kids dont like to sit around.  They had a blast out there and only seemed to be minimally bothered by the cold.  They do have a blast I must say
     Erin didnt last that long as she was still recovering from her bout of pneumonia.  She toughed out a couple of minutes and then she went into the car to warm up with Lynnie.  I cant act tough....Catherine came to get me to watch them and then i was in the car myself.


Jackie is a star on the ice

Catherine couldnt get any cuter

                                                     Catherine and Erin lacing up



No comments: