Saturday, November 04, 2017

Halloween 2017


Oh me goodness its popeye the sailor man with the blue party man.  Nope, only Halloween costumes ya silly folk.   It was a great time.  We have the best neighborhood to go trick or treating in.  You can do the inner loop, then the outer loop and finish in just less then two hours.  Yes, once again I went trick or treating and once again I had my own bag for candy.  I went up to the doors with the kids and  in some houses I made up a story about my son Cooper who was home sick.  Shameless, yes i know.   Cooper is my stage name if your didnt know.   To the people that knew me I told them the bag was for Laura who was with her Swim friends off trick or treating somewhere else.  I think they knew better though.   What can I say, I'm a sailor who needs my booty!! .  
Catherine and Quinnie were some sort of bears that had footy pajamas.  I couldnt keep up with them.  they were so cute and still enjoy the night.  Its heart warming to watch the kids have so much fun.  Its fun and enjoyable to watch them and be involved in these days.  What ever will i do when they dont want to trick or treat anymore!!!

No comments: