Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Field Day

I was lucky enough to be chosen to chaperone twice in one week.  This time i was with the Big Bertha game.  There was a big ball and the kids were given soccer ball size balls and they were to keep the ball from going in their square only by throwing balls at the bigger ball.  I was there to chase down the stray balls that get thrown and miss Big Bertha.  I was exhausted by the end of the field day.  Jacks friends were all funny because now they have seen me in school a number of times and we are like old buddies.  This game is another where the students can go under the multicolored fabric and when they all stand up the softall sized balls on top go flying.  I did that one before too.  How sad that this will be the last field day i'll be able to chaperone in grade school....
D

No comments: