Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tickets on the stone...

A local police department left tickets for tonights game on a gravestone honoring police memorial week.  After working till four in the morning, i wasnt too keen about staying up to go to the Red Sox game but I figured I would drive by on my way home and if the tickets were still there, I'd deal with it then....well, of course the tickets were still there and it was Jack's turn...sooooo off we went
We had a really good time and my buddy was all ready to go.  He knows so much about the game and the players.  Its so fun just to sit and listen to him and watch him get ready for whats important....like the ice cream inning.  He sits down and talks serious about all the things Red Sock.  We had a really good game and according to Jack the Red Sox are 16 and Oh in the games that he attends.
Sixth inning tradition lives on


and he's still there...been here forever!!


No comments: