Thursday, June 30, 2016

That wall

Around 2012 we joined a swim and tennis club and introduced the kids to a summer swim team. I was walking in one day with Laura and she noticed a bunch of names on the wall with times next to them. She asked me and I had to explain to her that these were the records of the best times from the people that have swam there, from the girls side, most were from the early 90's. She tells me then that she is going to be on the wall one day. I tell her to go for it. I remember this like it was yesterday....The records have stood there for quite some time and what could be the chances of her breaking any of those long standing records......this went up on the wall today

*To opdate, 13 year old Laura has broken three of the five 14 and under records this summer.  

No comments: