Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Making Snow Memories


We have had a couple of good snow weeks around here lately. I hear most people complaining about it but not us, we kind of like it. We are losing places to throw the snow though.
Laura is my snow friend. The other kids usually stay inside all day or go out for a while, but Laura and I are the snow people. today, we tore apart a big snow hill and made a pretty good size tunnel. Jimmy came home from charlies and he wanted a tunnel too so we shoveled him one too.

Catherine is such a smiling, happy kid with Jack. Those two are always hanging around together...and fighting of course, but not that often.




























Its hard to take a bad picture of Catherine.





He's starting to beat me in sports....what will i do. Tonight we were playing a game of basketball before we had to come in to eat. He took this long distance three pointer to win, I turned and swish....he beat me.



















No comments: