Friday, September 18, 2009

Another tooth gonzo

Laura lost another one. She is just having these teeth fly out of her mouth. I remember Jimmy went through this stage also. The damn tooth fairy doesnt have such a good memory to keep remembering to switch the tooth for cash but its been so far, so good. My poor Catherine hasnt been feeling that great lately so we are keeping her out of pre-school for a day and let her recover. She is so pathetic when she's sick. Pathetic, but cute and cuddly.
Yesterday, I went to both Jimmy and Laura's classroom to meet the teacher. Both of the kids asked me if I saw something or other in their classrooms and that little skunk Jimmy even quizzed me about what he was talking about. With Jimmy it was something on the wall about a contest and Laura had her name on the chalkboard. Of course I told them that I saw the thing they were talking about. He's getting wise to the little fibs and requiring proof of things. I sat down on his desk and when I looked in, there was a goldfish lying on its side (the food goldfish). I glued it on a piece of paper and wrote him a note. He got a kick out of it.

No comments: