Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Week



Well, I made it into the local newspaper with the most god awful picture of me that has ever been shown or known. Oh well, the kids liked it. I was on the way to school the other night and the radio station I was listening to was giving away free tickets to the Wednesday night hockey game. James and I shall be going tonight. I remember when this was the biggest drinking night of the year.
Laura was telling everyone that Santa Claus was coming after she saw the snow the other day. She went to get some cookies and leave them out for the old chubby guy. I told her it couldnt be Christmas yet because the credit cards arent maxed out yet!! (but they are close)
Yesterday morning, Catherine was sleeping next to me and began screaming that Jimmy was pushing her. She yelled "Jimmy pushed me". I yelled back to her "Push him back". She must have came to, she just started laughing and laughing.
Jack called 911 yesterday. I assured the piggies that all was well. Jimmy did this twice. Jack loves the phone and is constantly yanking it out of the wall.
The pictures came back and Catherine loves the group picture, the only one she would take. She looks likes she is angry and constipated. Nevertheless, she shows everyone the picture. Jimmy's school picture came back awesome as well as Laura's solo shot. Jackie wouldnt sit for his 1 year photo. What am I gonna do with these kids.
If I pass the test one week from Saturday call me Doctor!!