Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The little sneak

I was cleaning out my car today when I came across this piece of paper. It was from last year when Jimmy was in Kindergarten. Even though he took the bus to and from school, he sometimes liked to have mommy or daddy come pick him up from school so he could stand outside school and wave to the other kids to show them how cool he was.


One morning last year, Jimmy asked me if he could be a pickup (he asked most days). If he were to be a pick up we would have to write a note to the teacher saying as much. Well, after i told him no, he went into the back room for what I thought was maybe a quick game of XBOX before school bus time. As we were leaving to walk to the bus stop, I checked inside his school bag to make sure he had all his supplies and such. I pulled out this piece of paper and almost pee'd myself laughing.

Translated it says "Maybe I am a Pickup today".
He intended on giving this to the teacher. He is already forging.

No comments: