Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Santa Showed up




I was spent by the time the morning rolled around. Normally, I wake up first and run into the kids room waking them up. This morning Jimmy was in the hallway outside of my bedroom as if he didnt know what might be in the back room. As always it was cute as hell to see the little legs scurrying under the Christmas Tree. I had to go to work after all the chaos. lucky me.
Christmas went awesome. Laura and Catherine had been sick most of the week, pathetically sick I must add, but the spring in their legs came back to life when Santa showed up. Jimmy ripped his gifts apart as soon as he greeted them, Laura was a little more methodical and Catherine likes to adore the gifts after I open them for her. There were so many gifts I almost feel bad. Jimmy got his X-Box 360, Laura got her GameGirl, Catherine got anything and everything with Barney and Dora. We didnt forget litte Jack, he just smiled most of the time like he was up to something. Laura had remembered to ask Santa Claus to get me some socks, Isnt she sweet. I got them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such beautiful children!