Saturday, March 21, 2020

Quarantine time at the lake

It was time for us to do some social distancing.  Oh and what about that bra....Two weeks ago was our wedding anniversary and is always the case, it was impossible to buy anything for Lyn.  So, I decided I would get her some workout clothes and other sweaters and such.  During the picking out of items I was FaceTiming Laura to get her opinion about colors and style etc....as I was walking through the ladies department Laura thought it would be a great idea to either get huge panty hose or a huge bra.  So, of course a size 38 DD was purchased....after Lyn turned it down Laura knew she had to give it to Alice.  Those two goofballs have been taking turns wearing it to different businesses....and then it was my turn

Ahhh, don’t you jut love a great fire.  It was s’mores time on Friday night inside the the side of the road chimney that I found .



No comments: