Monday, December 31, 2018

Trip to Lake for New Years


It was a trip to the lake for the New Yeasts celebration.....The first day or so was just me and Jackie and Catherine with Erin.  Emily, Laura and mommy came to join us up until January 2nd.  Boy was it busy and fun.  The kids loved skiing at Gunstock two of the days.  Jackie was just learning how to snowboard so he took two days of lessons and the instructor told me that he took right to it.  He said that he doesnt need any more lessons unless he wants expert level lessons.  I think thats pretty darn good.
For the second year in a row we went to NeeNee's house for a party.  Of course we were fast asleep by the time the ball dropped (at least i was).  And once again we played bingo.  I am the caller of the numbers because i have the most experience going to the Bingo Parlors with Grammy.  Of course the winner was given a dollar each game, which came straight out of my wallet.....I'm gonna have to start charging admission.


They let me have a fire the first night which is like heaven to me.....

and one day we went to the largest arcade in the world (or so they claim)...but inside the arcade is a bowling alley.  I was very impressed at how well they all were bowling.  There was Erin, Jack and Catherine bowling with me and they all gave me a run for my money.  Oh no, they didnt win...ya know, they poke the bear and pay for it.

and then we went to the arcade portion of the building and thats when I lost them.....but skeeball is the most fun game of all....so fun for generations!!!

One night the four of us went out to the local pub restaurant where there was a rumor there would be Karaoke.  Unfortunately, it was just a rumor.....but we got some delicious grub nonetheless.....They were really fun and had plenty of laughs.

No comments: