Sunday, September 02, 2018

Swimming on the Kancamagus

We once again spent some time cruising the Kancamagus to head over to Lincoln and the Candy store.  Its a really cool place that has waterfalls, though not too big, and swimming areas in the rocks.  Catherine let us know how cold it was.  Jackie, being Jackie, once again doth protest about going but ended up having the most fun of all.

     I love riding this highway.  Although we are not a camping family, it seems like it is so off grid and full of nature....Its New Hampshire for sure.  Cat and Jack had so much fun jumping in the water...I mean the cold water!!  Jackie didnt seem to mind it but Cat wasnt a big fan at all.  I must say it didnt deter her that much though.  They are fun kids!!!



     The candy place was another great find.  We went to lunch first at some Italian food place.  We just ended up with Pizza and fries so nothing crazy.  Off to the candy store which has walls filled with different types of candy, all for about 3.50 a pound.  I filled my bag too....still got plenty too.  I prefer the almonds dipped in chocolate.

No comments: