Sunday, January 29, 2017

The sweetest gal i know

     Go right ahead and say hello to the first place finisher in the Floor competition.  I tell her I always think that she should get a 10 in the floor exercise because I think it is just that good.  Of course all i know about the rules of gymnastics could fit inside a McDonalds bag, but that doesn't matter.  I've seen all of her meets for the last three years and this one by far was her best floor routine.  I just knew it would be spectacular and sure enough, it was a 9.35.  She was so excited.  To get the highest score is quite the feat and she celebrated with a double dose of McDonalds cheeseburgers on the ride home from Springfield.


                                        this upside down flip is her favorite picture she tells me










No comments: