Monday, August 24, 2015

Summerslam night gets so loud!!

     Its amazing the fuzz isn't called to the house after all the noise coming from the living room.  This is a hot ticket in town and the kids get all geared up for it.  The cousins come over and spend the night and they all bring their loudest voices.  Last night I went into the bedroom to try and get some sleep before it ended and that was definitely not going to happen.  I'm not really a crazed big fan of the whole wrestling thing but I find it so funny how these guys get so into it.  I had my favorite wrestler, AJ Lee, and she doesn't wrestle anymore.  Whenever she would go out and wrestle the kids would all yell for me because they knew how crazy she was for me....
     These belts are the ones they have accumulated over the past couple of years and they make an entrance all the time while they are watching the shows.....you just cant fathom the noise in the house though....
     I love it when Jackie tells me that, even though he knows that i dont think its real, the knows the undertaker was really injured and had a heart attack in his match...he tells me while being real animated and his head is moving the whole time...there is no rest for the weary
All the championship belts

No comments: