Sunday, January 19, 2014

Catherines first gymnastics meet...

      My lovely little baby had her first gymnastics meet today.  She was very nervous coming into the meet but she went in no problem at all.  Her smile lit up the place from the second she walked in.  Not one moments hesitation when she got on the beam and she just went from there...no problems at all. 





       Well, I thought I saw this tall girl who looked familiar..she told me her name was Edwina...very suspicious on the bars
     Her team finished in third place overall. 
      My little Cat was thrilled with her three medals on her first meet.  It was so special to hear her name get called.  She was so composed all day.  As the song goes, she came in like a wrecking ball but my little angel pulled it off and decided to smile her way through the day.  She's the sweetest girl I know that Catherine Lay
      Laura proudly photobombing with Nana and Cat.
 
 

No comments: