Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Basement Room underway

Spent Friday,Saturday and Sunday tearing apart and making the basement livable. Auntie Jo was over every day. We are spoiled. On Saturday we got to put in the laminate flooring. I called Patrick in the morning because I couldnt figure out how to unlock the mitre saw. He said he would stop by....eight hours and a complete floor later he walked out the door.





The kids were pestering me to let them help paint the wall. We gave them cheap brushes and they brushed the walls. At one point I turned to look at the five gallon pail and Catherine was elbow deep in the paint because her brush was out of paint. It was fun to paint with them. Of course we all went to Jimmy's hockey game with Nana and when we got back the walls were painted by Auntie Jo. It took a little while to clean up after. Mostly from drips from the kids brushes. It was worth it to see them have so much fun though. Auntie Jo agreed. The floor looks awesome though. Patrick was a savior once again.
Laura got a little bit of paint on her hair. It suspiciously looks like it could have been brushed on....I have a suspect but I refuse to name her.





No comments: