Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Girls swim meet on Daddy's day

 It was so fun going to Gardner and watching both of the gals swimming a meet together.  I'm not sure Cat absolutely loves it as much as Laura....yet.....but she's good!!  She led off the meet in the first heat of the day and i was still adjusting my eyes to see the swimmers, i didnt know what she was wearing for a cover, but i caught it at the last second and she just took off....demolishing the competition.  She, of course, told me that she was put in the weaker heat....haaaa, she kicked ass nonetheless.  There were two other heats that she was in and she looked like someone else i know beating everyone in them too.  It was a fun way to spend fathers day.

After the meet the girls and I went to this great restaurant in Gardner.  Boy did they give you plenty of food and we ate well.   I went home and was so happy to get a call from Catherine inviting me to bring her and Jimmy to Kimballs for some Ice cream.  After my hot fudge sundae we went to the swim and tennis club to see Laura and Jack while they were working.  Daddies heart was fulfilled that way.  they are good kids and especially on Fathers day i appreciated them very much.





No comments: