Saturday, January 12, 2019

Weekend in New England with Laura and Courtney 



Up to the lake for the weekend with Laura and Courtney.....They went skiing on Saturday...It was a cold day for them and by the end of the day it got much colder and that meant slick times on the slopes....By the end of the day they were ready to thaw out and go back to the house.  We went out to eat at night and also in the morning for a great time....I fell asleep once we got home so that was a great night for me anyway.

I sat down in the recliner and went to look at the pictures on my phone from the day and accidentally took this ridiculous picture of me and my diamond studded reading glasses.  how sweet huh

This is one of the things I love most about the mountains....there are crazy scenic views everywhere you look

and dont think i'd let a freezing day go by without a nice fire...I love my wood stove
And sadly, we had to leave eventually

No comments: