Sunday, February 09, 2014

Guess where we went today!!!

     I woke up this Sunday morning and went into the living room with the kiddies.  Sweet old Laura told me that she wanted to make the pancakes today and I was happy to oblige.  There was only minimal help from me and Catherine and Jack wanted to help, of course.  After devouring the wonderful Mickey Mouse pancakes the kids must have wanted to melt my heart because Laura asked what we were doing today.  With Mommy at work Catherine and Jack both said they wanted to go to Black Gordon.....oh well, I love that old, black train.  We went to good old Black Gordon and the train that doesnt move....we were there for a good long time too.  After that we headed out to Georges for lunch and then to Uncle Patricks.  Tomorrow is his birthday so we brought him over his favorite Georges pizza and the kids got to sing Happy Birthday to him....Alas, another successful Sunday....Jimmy slept over Charlies house Saturday night after a night of skiing.  He tells me that he slept until noontime.  Blames his lack of sleep on Jack....he might not be too far off on that.  Jack looks up to him so much.
Photo: Making daddy some pancakes



     These crazy kids will usually take a very nice picture for me (smiling i mean) if I tell them that we can take a train crashing picture.  Laura yells to look out, the train is going off the tracks!!!  yeah, strange kids



     Laura also gets a kick of climbing on the train where the sign says Keep Off....


No comments: