Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter weekend.....

i'm hoping to recover some photos because my hard drive crashed.  As is always the case, the kids went to an egg hunt over aunt janies house and had an egg coloring day over aunt kara's house.  Easter morning they had hundreds of eggs left for them outside.  This year they werent so cold as has been the case in some recent years.  Its great to look around the yard and see all those eggs all around the grounds.  Jimmy even joined in and made it fun for the littler ones.  We once again made the trek over to uncle timmy's house and had another easter egg hunt with my side of the family, then followed by a trip to aunt jo's where I stuffed my face....love those rice croquettes.  I'm thinking we should have them more often then once a year.  It was a great Easter and things didnt appear too rushed at all this year.  I didnt have to work thank goodness....for once.

No comments: